Since 1983, when the company was acquired by the existing management, FlagCraft International has been an equal opportunity employer. We are extremely proud of the ethnic and cultural diversity of our work force and have a long history of assisting and encouraging our staff to enhance their levels of education and attainment of career aspirations.
Locally and within the almost forty countries to which we export, we enjoy an exceptional reputation for the quality of both our service and production. Our five year expansion plans are such that we will have vacancies in virtually all departments of our business and accordingly invite applications from prospective staff, who possess the following attributes and levels of understanding.
- High degrees of competence in their fields of expertise.
- The understanding that FlagCraft International is merely the facilitator. We are all in reality employed and paid by satisfied customers only.
- That we are in the business of providing world class quality levels of products and services.
- A demonstrable work ethic compatible with the promise of delivering to our customers, products as ordered and on time.
- The desire to be part of and contribute to being a member of a winning team.
- To be remunerated according to contribution.
- Quality and service is not an option. It is a passion.
- Please respond via the contact page and send your C.V. as an attachment. We look forward to hearing from you.